If you've dreamed of a wedding among the sounds and sights of the natural world with a panoramic view of the Schoharie Valley. Landis Arboretum can offer you and your guests an affordable private garden venue complete with spectacular views of the Schoharie Valley.
Weddings at Landis
Whether you choose to be married beside the Meadow Pond, on the hill by the Meeting House overlooking the beautiful valley, in the Van Loveland Perennial Gardens, in the shade of the beech tree by our Farm House, or in a hidden glade in the Upper Forest, you can be sure a Landis wedding will be uniquely yours.
Please contact us to discover how we can help, get an estimate or check availability.
- Large food prep area.
- Excellent, fair priced, in-house caterer available.
- Large wrap-around deck.
- Large pavered patio.
- 3 new restrooms, handicapped accessible.
- Handicap accessible Meeting House area.
- Changing rooms.
- Bistro tables and chairs.
- Large white plastic folding tables.
- Metal folding chairs.
- Large parking area.
- Grounds available for large party tents.
- Rustic barn-like main room.
You and your guests may also enjoy:
- Meditation Pavilion, garden and pond complete with waterfall and bridge.
- A grand panoramic view of the Schoharie valley.
- Hundreds of acres for guests to enjoy.
- 15 miles of hiking trails.
For more information or to check availability please contact us.
More Than Weddings
Memorials and Celebrations
The Meeting House Complex offers you a rustic and relaxing, green atmosphere to hold your gatherings. Large or small, inside or outside, house catered or not. All of the amenities above are available.
Meetings, Retreats & Picnics
For your business, the Meeting House Complex offers casual surroundings for your meetings. It has 2 smaller rooms for breakout groups plus the outside deck area can also be used for additional tables and chairs.
The deck and patio is a perfect place for a catered lunch offering an amazing view of nature and the surrounding valley.